Player

Listen or Download:

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

another testimonial for Kobzar's Children...

This is from a radio colleague, Anke Dekker, who hosts the Dutch radio program here in Vancouver.

I've known Anke since the first incarnation of Nash Holos back in the 1990s ... so of course, hers is another totally unbiased and objective testimonial:

... I'm really enjoying the book. I read your story first and I really liked it, you are a great writer and I had a little tear going down my cheek at the end of the story! Now I've started the beginning of the book and I enjoy the way the stories are written. It's very informative and interesting. Of course, I have always been interested in history of any kind and I must admit that I don't know much about Ukrainian history, so this is a good book to start with.

Anke's program Holland Calling airs in Vancouver (Mon. & Tue. at 8-9 p.m on AM1470 and Wed. at 6 a.m. on FM96.1), in Calgary (Tue at 4-5 p.m. on FM 94.7) and in Toronto (Sat 7-8 a.m. on AM1430).

No comments:

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...