Player

Listen or Download:

Monday, June 12, 2006

You like it... you really like it!

Thought I'd share the first comment sent to me about Kobzar's Children.

It's from a dear friend who picked up a copy at the June 2 Vancouver launch ... but there is *absolutely* no bias to her comments, I am sure. ;-)

I just read your story and it is brilliant! I will think of the Orange Revolution with far more depth now and I know this story would be riveting for students in high school.

Like Marsha said, turning history into a story is what makes it real and keeps it in one's mind.

Congratulations to you. You have contributed greatly to your heritage.


Rita

No comments:

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...