Player

Listen or Download:

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Message from Sonia

Here's a message from Nashville singer Sonia:

Hello Fellow Ukrainian Friends!

This weekend, August 25-27, I will be performing at the Ukrainian Sunflower Festival in Warren, Michigan. If you live nearby, or have friends or relatives that do, please invite them to come to the festival, and to say hello to me.

Also, if you haven't seen it yet, there was an article written about yours truly in the Ukrainian publication, Forum. This article talks about both my Ukrainian CD, From the Heart, and my latest CD, True, a collection of songs I've written (in English).

To buy either of my CDs, check out the latest news and tour dates, or see pictures from my trip to Ukraine last September, visit my website.

No comments:

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...