Player

Listen or Download:

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Nash Holos audio archives updated to week starting Sept 04

I hope your summer was as wonderful as mine!

It sure went by in a flash, tho. Trips to the mainland and lots of house guests so got just a wee bit behind on website updates and here on the Nash Holos blog.

If you're still with me, thank you for your patience and your loyalty! Just because you're so wonderful, I'd like to send you a token of my appreciation so please leave a comment and let me know how to reach you. Or snail mail me at the address here.

The last three shows are all archived now on the Playlist page and also in iTunes. Playlists are back as well. Here's what's on:


Sunday Sept 4, 2011
AM1320 CHMB Vancouver
Int'l Edition on PCJ Radio Network Sept 10-11
Also on 101.7FM CHLY Nanaimo 2 pm PST Wed. Sept 14
Sunday August 28, 2011
AM1320 CHMB Vancouver
Int'l Edition on PCJ Radio Network Sept 3-4
Also on 101.7FM CHLY Nanaimo 2pm PSTWed. Sept 07
  • On Kultural Capsule Ukrainian Independence Day
  • Natalia Buchok has consommé tips from a 1929 Galician cookbook
  • Ukraine News Outlook on Tymoshenko trial, Yanukovych and gas deals with Russia
  • Interview (listen here) with Canadian Idol sensation Theresa Sokyrka
  • Proverb
  • Great Ukrainian music!
Sunday August 21, 2011
AM1320 CHMB Vancouver
Int'l Edition on PCJ Radio Network August 27-28
Also on 101.7FM CHLY Nanaimo 2pm PST Wed Aug. 31
  • On Kultural Capsule Vasyl talks about composer Oleksandr Konysky
  • Sylvia Molnar has a recipe for creamy beet salad
  • BBC Exclusive rebroadcast of debate in Kyiv on UEFA Euro 2012
  • Proverb
  • Great Ukrainian music!
Enjoy!

And don't forget to drop me a line so I can send you a little thank you gift. :-)

3 comments:

Ken said...

Welcome Back!!!! I've been listening to some of the older shows in my backlog, especially while traveling. It was nice to hear the blend of music, news, food, and other features. For some reason, the unplayed indicator was reset on the show from last year when Fr Edward left your program. I really like the music playlists as well as the recipes, and definitely not just the titles.

Ken said...

I did notice there were one or two shows were the audio quality was "off" like it recorded off the phone line for the entire show, not just a phone interview with a guest.

Pawlina said...

Thanks for your comments, Ken! And the welcome back.

Glad you're enjoying the show. Sorry about the audio quality of those two shows. Technical glitch on my end.

Please email me your snail mail address so I can send you a little something as thanks for being such a loyal listener!

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...