this weekend's international edition on PCJ Radio's partner stations:
- Ukrainian Food Flair, Natalia Buchok on how to make homemade sauerkraut, from the 1929 cookbook of Olha Senatovych... and with a contemporary twist.
- Kultural Capsule with Vasyl Pawlowsky features 20th century Ukrainian poet and artist Bohdan Ihor Antonych.
- Ukrainian Jewish Heritage features Meylakh Sheykhet on Yom Kippur
- Ukraine News Outlook: Keith Perron reports on the Ukrainan president’s state visit to Greece, a new nuclear waste facility in Ukraine, and the 1000th anniversary of Kyiv's St. Sofia Cathedral
- Feature Interview with American author Valya Dudycz Lupescu. And a contest to win an autographed copy of her novel The Silence of Trees. (Just send an email to producer[at]nashholos[dot]com with your name, phone number, which edition of Nash Holos (Vancouver or international) you first learned of the contest, and on what station you heard the show.)
- And as usual, a proverb of the week, other items of interest and Great Ukrainian music!