- On Ukrainian Food Flair, Sylvia Pidraziuk Molnar has a very summery recipe: cherry bread pudding.
- On Travel Tips for Ukraine and Eastern Europe, Myrna Arychuk of Solaway Travel has tips on train travel in Ukraine.
- On A Spiritual Moment ... Знами Бог ... Znamy Boh (God is With Us) with Fr. Edward Danylo Evanko and a biblical perspective on vision.
- Graduation 2008 Commencement Exercises at Nash Holos Ukrainian Language Skool, presenting all the "grads" who wrote and passed the NH Final Exam based on the Ukrainian language "lessons" in Ron Cahute's Barabolya CD series. ;-)
- As usual, the Proverb of the Week, community events listings, and other items of interest to the Ukrainian community in the Lower Mainland ... and beyond.
- And of course, plenty of GREAT Ukrainian music, featuring Ukrainian artists from Canada and the USA in honour of our respective national holidays this week.
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
The Nash Holos archives are updated to June 29, 2008. Apologies for the delay... been enjoying an extended long weekend and the arrival (finally!) of summer here in Lotusland. You can find last Sunday''s audio archives and more at the NH website.