Ukraine House invites one and all to come celebrate the Olympics.
• Listen and dance to music by entertainers from Ukraine and across Canada
• Indulge in homemade Ukrainian dishes such as pyrohy (perogies), holubtsi (cabbage rolls), and kovbassa (garlic sausage) at reasonable prices throughout the day
• Enjoy Ukrainian pyvo (beer), horilka (vodka), and other beverages while watching events on large screen TV
• Participate in an auction of sports memorabilia, including running shoes belonging to Ukrainian Olympic gold medal pole-vaulter Sergei Bubka (Sunday February 21st)
• Meet new friends and mingle with Ukrainian athletes
• Purchase souvenirs and Team Ukraine clothing
• For an elegant evening, take in the Olympic Ball Feb. 20th. See website for details, and/or contact Myrna for tickets.
• On-site parking
Ukraine House will officially open on February 11, 2010 and will be open to the public during the period of February 12-28, with the exception of Sun. Feb 14 - Tue. Feb 16, Tue. Feb 23, and Sat. Feb. 27, as well as the evenings of Sat. Feb. 13 and Sat. Feb 20.
Ukraine House is located at the Ukrainian Catholic Centre 3150 Ash Street (near Cambie and 16th) in Vancouver, BC. General Admission is FREE!