Most recent is the return of Ukrainian Food Flair. This time we have two hosts... long-time Nash Holos personality Sylvia Pidraziuk Molnar of Vancouver, and radio newcomer Natalia Buchok of Oakville, Ontario.
The others will be unfolding in the weeks and months ahead.
So I hope you'll forgive the still-sporadic blogging and web updating. I am hoping to return to a more regular schedule soon!
In the meantime, however, the audio archives have been updated on the Nash Holos website. Here's what aired on this past Sunday's show.
- Ukrainian Food Flair with Sylvia Pidraziuk Molnar features a recipe for Dill Bread Express
- Kultural Capsule with Vasyl Pawlowsky features Ukrainian ethnographer Volodymyr Hnatyuk
- Ukrainian Christian Heritage with Fr. Ihor Kutash of St. Mary the Protectress Ukrainan Orthodox Church in Montreal, on Hieromartyr Basil Zelentsov, Bishop of Pryluky, Vicar of Poltava
- Feature Interview with Marsha Skrypuch, on her most recent award for her mid-grade children's novel Stolen Child, about one of the lesser-known Nazi atrocities, the Lebensborn Program.
- Ukraine News Outlook with Keith Perron. This week's headlines: • Grain Quotas Removed • New Child Protection Strategy • Ukrainian Women Bare it All • Ukraine Airlines International Announces Flights between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Kyiv.
- Great Ukrainian music by Ukraine's Oksana Mukha, Vasyl Bokoch, Loubistock and Charivna; and the Playboy Band from Edmonton.