The international edition will air this weekend on the PCJ Radio Network and also on Radio Miami International this Thursday.
From traditional Ukrainian cuisine in the early 20th century to an international musical legacy and penalties for noisy pets in Ukraine, this week's edition of Nash Holos is another show stopper!
- Ukrainian Food Flair: Natalia Buchok introduces Ukrainian canapés from the 1929 cookbook Galician Kitchen by Olha Senatovych ... and issues a peanut butter challenge!
- Did You Know: Irena Bell of the Ottawa Ukrainian radio program on the changing borders and place names in Ukraine
- Feature interview: Irina Jacoba Minsky of Zwolle, Holland, on the restoration of the extensive Ukrainian repertoire of her late husband, opera legend Michael Minsky
- Ukrainian Jewish Heritage: A look at Shavuot, the Festival of Weeks, and another prominent Ukrainian rabbi
- Ukraine News Outlook with Keith Perron. Headlines: • Tighter controls prevent spread of e-coli bacteria • IMF-Ukrainian cooperation to continue • Ukraine to play important role in world food supplies • Who let the dogs out – animal curfews in Kherson
- Ukrainian proverb of the week
- Upcoming events in BC's Ukrainian community
- Great Ukrainian music