Player

Listen or Download:

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

If I Did It - unauthorized autobiography of V. Putin

This little piece of satire originally posted on InfoUkes last December is catching on and making the rounds. It's a list of very imaginative imaginary testimonials about the imaginary autobiography of Vladimir Putin ...

From the same people who almost brought you O.J. Simpson's almost Blockbuster Book, straight from Moscow, a Sensational tale of Intrigue, Action, and Mystery, the Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin story:

IF I DID IT
Here's How It Happened

The story is told from Exotic locations such as Moscow, Kyiv, London, Chechnya and many other places you would love to vacation at.

You will never look upon the statement "Let's Do Lunch" the same way ever again.

Such ringing comments from the following well known celebrities:

"The Bastards Got Me! I was riveted to my hospital bed the whole time I read it!"
- Alexander Valterovich Litvinenko
Former lieutenant-colonel of the Russian FSB

"They almost got me in the early 1980's. Thank God I survived so I could do my part to bring down the Soviet Union aka 'Evil Empire'. I am sorry to see it is back!"
-Pope John Paul II (1978-2005)
Karol Jozef Wojtyla

"Damn bastard sure drove up my medical bills! At least I have a good paying job with a good Health Plan! I don't know what I would do without it!"
-Viktor Andriyovych Yushchenko
President of Ukraine (2004-)

Other "endorsements" from O.J. Simpson, Walter Duranty, Stalin, Kyle Broflovski, Bubbles and his cat, and more... Read it all here.

Wickedly funny!

2 comments:

Taras said...

How about this one:

“The book solves my life’s greatest mystery: He thought the candy could be one of their own 'products.’”

or

“You can sell your soul to Russia, but you can’t sell Roshen candy!”

—Viktor Yanukovych
Prime Minister of Ukraine, proffessor of economix at Kambridge University

Based on the following episode: http://5tv.com.ua/img/forall/Putin_ne_lyubit_tsukerok_5tv_10112004__.wmv

Pawlina said...

LOL!

Hopefully the author will do a sequel and include your contributions ... ;-)

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...