Nash Holos audio archives up to and including last Sunday's program are now available at the Nash Holos website.
I'm just back from a brief but very welcome vacation in beautiful Lake Tahoe, Nevada, so blogging and updates will be back to normal soon.
* On Ukrainian Food Flair, Sylvia Pidraziuk Molnar has more Easter recipes for those celebrating on the Julian calendar: poached pears (April 13) and Easter Babka (April 20).
* On Travel Tips for Ukraine and Eastern Europe, Myrna Arychuk of Solaway Travel has the scoop on the May 31 European Festival, and an upcoming summer tour, "Best of Eastern Europe" (April 20).
* On A Spiritual Moment, Благовісник - The Evangelist (Blahovisnyk) ... Fr. Ihor Kutash tells the fascinating story of St. Mary of Egypt (April 13), and Знами Бог - God is With Us (Znamy Boh) ... Fr. Edward Danylo Evanko reflects on the Samaritan Woman's encounter with Jesus at the well (April 20).
* Petriw's Political Perspectives ... a 2-part discussion between local political observer Mirko Petriw and Ukrainain political commentator Mykola Riabchuk, on the politics of remembrance in the context of the 300th anniversary of Hetman Ivan Mazeppa.
* Proverb of the Week, community events listings, and other items of interest to the Ukrainian community in the Lower Mainland ... and beyond.
And of course, plenty of Great Ukrainian Music from all corners of the globe! CD of the Week: Tyt i Tam (April 13) and a hot new number by Riffmaster (April 20) whose introduction to NH listeners comes courtesy Vasyl.