Here's what's on:
- Ukrainian Food Flair: This is Natalia’s farewell broadcast and she leaves us with three very unusual soup recipes from the 1929 cookbook of Olha Senatovych: chocolate, wine & beer soups.
- Kultural Capsule: Vasyl Pawlowsky on Ukrainian Language Day which falls on November 9th.
- Ukraine News Outlook: Exclusive interview with President Yanukhovych (courtesy EuroNews) on the cancellation of a meeting in Brussels to discuss Ukraine’s integration into the European Union.
- Proverb of the Week
- Upcoming events in Vancouver's Ukrainian community
- Great Ukrainian music by Pryvit, Zubrivka, Berkut, Paris to Kyiv, VV, Sofia Fedyna, Sashko, Ukrainian Old Timers, Prairie Crocus … and the new theme song for Euro 2012 – Let’s Play by Ruslana.