Player

Listen or Download:

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Arkan Words

Greetings all!

As the newest blog person, I want to start off with a request. Anyone know where I can get the words/lyrics for Arkan? A friend of mine had requested them, as they knew only 3 verses, and apparently there could be as many as 6 verses. If anyone has any idea, it would be much appreciated.

Also, how do I add my station to the "side menu" of Ukr. Stations and live streaming broadcasts etc? I'm guessing it would be something an administrator would have to add . . . . *cough*Pawlina*cough*

Cheers!
Breanne

4 comments:

Breanne said...

I just realized that it says I posted this at 10:24. Clearly this is on west coast time, because currently it's 12:28 am here. :P And yes, I did just comment on my own post.

Pawlina said...

Pat, pat, pat ...hope that cough has cleared up. ;-)

Breanne said...

Indeed it has! Thank you! :)

Pawlina said...

Прошу!

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...