- Sylvia has a recipe for buckwheat varenyky with cherry filling
- Myrna shares a few more hot spots in Ukraine
- Fr. Bruce reflects on an often overlooked gift of autumn
- Proverb of the Week,
- items of interest to the Ukrainian community in the Lower Mainland
- and of course plenty of Great Ukrainian Music!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Vancouver audio archives updated to Nov. 18
Nash Holos archives are now updated to Nov. 18.
Back in 2008 I thought it would be fun to create a quiz based on some of Ron Cahute's tunes that I aired on the show, from his language-...
Last Sunday on Nash Holos Judy shared an awesome recipe for buckwheat holubtsi (cabbage rolls). It's an encore presentation (originall...
Here’s another of Judy’s recollections from her memorable trip to Ukraine and preparing for a family wedding in the village. She shared it o...
Probably the most loved food in the Ukrainian tradition is ... you guessed it ... varenyky, or perogies, or as we called them growing up on ...