- On Ukrainian Food Flair, Sylvia Pidraziuk Molnar has a recipe for yummy B.C. buns ... buttermilk cornmeal, that is!
- On Travel Tips for Ukraine and Eastern Europe, Myrna Arychuk of Solaway Travel has some highlights on Odessa.
- On A Spiritual Moment (Із Духові Твоєму), Fr. Bruce Power has a special Remembrance Day message.
- As well ... Proverb of the Week, other items of interest to the Ukrainian community, and plenty of Great Ukrainian Music from all corners of the globe!
- CD of the Week: V-V - Original Classics
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Vancouver audio archives updated to Nov 11
Archives for Vancouver's Ukrainian radio programs Nash Holos and Chetverta Khvylia are now available for download!
After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...
Last Sunday on Nash Holos Judy shared an awesome recipe for buckwheat holubtsi (cabbage rolls). It's an encore presentation (originall...
Probably the most loved food in the Ukrainian tradition is ... you guessed it ... varenyky, or perogies, or as we called them growing up on ...
Here’s another of Judy’s recollections from her memorable trip to Ukraine and preparing for a family wedding in the village. She shared it o...