- Sylvia has a yummy recipe for strawberry cake.
- Myrna Arychuk of Solaway Travel has travel info on Lviv.
- Fr. Ihor Kutash tells the fascinating story of biblical author and devoted Apostle, John. (Courtesy Simon Kouklewsky, producer of Ukrainian Time in Montreal.)
- An interview with Orysia Tracz, for a sneak preview of her upcoming presentation on erotic symbolism in Ukrainian folksongs in Vancouver this Friday.
- As usual, the Proverb of the Week, community events listings, and other items of interest to the Ukrainian community in the Lower Mainland ... and beyond.
- And of course, plenty of Great Ukrainian Music from all corners of the globe!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Vancouver audio archives updated to May 25
Nash Holos audio archives are updated to May 25.
After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...
Last Sunday on Nash Holos Judy shared an awesome recipe for buckwheat holubtsi (cabbage rolls). It's an encore presentation (originall...
Probably the most loved food in the Ukrainian tradition is ... you guessed it ... varenyky, or perogies, or as we called them growing up on ...
Here’s another of Judy’s recollections from her memorable trip to Ukraine and preparing for a family wedding in the village. She shared it o...