Nash Holos archives updated to 08April2012. Here’s what’s on:
Ukrainian Food Flair ... with Sylvia Molnar:
• Ukrainian tradition of baking
• Different types of babka
• Sylvia’s basic Easter babka recipe
Ukraine News Outlook ... with Keith Perron:
• Ukraine helps India upgrade its air force
• Updates on Yulia Tymoshenko, Euro2012 and nuclear security
Other items of interest:
• Proverb of the Week
• Upcoming local events
• Great Ukrainian music! This week: sacred choral music for Easter
• Kyiv Chamber Choir (Ukraine)
• Episcopal Choir (Ukraine)
• Heruvymy (Edmonton)
• Holy Trinity Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral Choir (Winnipeg),
• Heavenly Hosts (Ukraine)
• Mlada (Ukraine)
• Anytchka (Ukraine)
• The Female Beat (Winnipeg)
Audio files & music lineup available at www.nashholos.com
A great movie that was ahead of its time. Too bad there weren't more like it produced. Maybe if there were, the West would not be so i...
Last Sunday on Nash Holos Judy shared an awesome recipe for buckwheat holubtsi (cabbage rolls). It's an encore presentation (originall...
Probably the most loved food in the Ukrainian tradition is ... you guessed it ... varenyky, or perogies, or as we called them growing up on ...
Here’s another of Judy’s recollections from her memorable trip to Ukraine and preparing for a family wedding in the village. She shared it o...