Player

Listen or Download:

Thursday, July 21, 2011

New page for Ukrainian recipes and cuisine on Nash Holos blog

It's just occurred to me that the Nash Holos blog turned five this year. How the time flies!

During this time, it's been my goal to post all the yummy Ukrainian recipes that have aired on Nash Holos Ukrainian Roots Radio
on this blog.

Links to the recipes are posted on the show's website (which is now 10, maybe 11 years old), in a list on the page where the most recent Ukrainian Food Flair audio files are stored.

As you can see, if you take a look at them there, I've fallen a tad short of my goal. Sigh. However, I have not abandoned my goal in the least! I am just *way* too easily distracted.

So to celebrate the blog's 5th birthday, I'm modifying my goal to get them all up here by the end of the year. The next goal will be to transform them into a cookbook (or two or three).

But, first things first! I'll be organizing all the Nash Holos recipes on the new page called Ukrainian Cuisine - Perogies & More!

Comments are enabled, so if you're inclined, please leave a comment and share your thoughts on the recipes, the page, or Ukrainian food in general!

No comments:

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...