Player

Listen or Download:

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FootLoose & fancy-free Kolomeyka

I remember how much I enjoyed this movie when it came out, but I can't believe that it never occured to me at the time how much this scene resembled an Americanized Hollywood version of the kolomeyka:



Now here's the real thing:



I have no idea who Stephen and Lilly are, but obviously they are (were) Ukrainian dancers...



Love that human pyramid the guys do!



The gals can give the guys a run for their money ...



Looks like this is the last one they posted. The wedding must have been a blast!

No comments:

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...