Player

Listen or Download:

Thursday, July 06, 2006

broadcasting to Ukraine!

I was just interviewed by Luba Demko of RCI Canada for a broadcast to be aired in Ukraine, about Kobzar's Children!

We talked about what the stories were about, how the book came to be, and the importance of these stories being published in English. She's also trying to get ahold of Linda, whose Ukrainian is way better than mine, I'm sure!

I've asked Luba to send me the details of when it will be aired and archives online, and will post them as soon as I get them!

Cross-posted at http://kobzarschildren.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...