Player

Listen or Download:

Sunday, July 30, 2006

light posting

Blogging has been, and will continue to be, light over the summer.

That is largely because of a few mishaps over the past couple of months, as a result of which my hubby and I are becoming known as "The Calamity Couple."

I slammed a car door on my left thumb, a few weeks later fell and injured my right arm and now have a condition called "frozen shoulder," and my hubby fell off the roof of our RV onto gravel, just missing the hitch and a concrete block. We are both thankfully unharmed, although in pain much of the time.

Needless to say, we are both operating at less than peak efficiency. So please bear with me as I struggle to keep this blog going. Hopefully by fall I'll be back up to speed. But for now, I'd like to enjoy the summer while recovering from my traumas.

I'll still be posting occasionally, so do come back and visit! Better still, download a feedreader, which will let *you* know when there's a new posting.

No comments:

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...