Player

Listen or Download:

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Review of Kobzar's Children

There's a link to a review of the anthology Kobzar's Children: A Century of Untold Ukrainian Stories over at the books' blog.

Someone has anonymously taken me to task for my comment in defence of Marsha's position.

Which kind of surprised me ...

But then again I guess it shouldn't. When you're in the spotlight it's easier for folks to take potshots at you. ;-) That's just human nature and it's the price you pay for being in the spotlight.

That being said, as potshots go, it was certainly mild... and arguably deserved after taking a potshot myself at the reviewer.

No comments:

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...