Player

Listen or Download:

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Victory! Nash Holos is now a "true" podcast!

I think it's time to celebrate ... I feel like I just graduated!

Nareshti ... finally ... after many agonizing, frustrating months I have created an RSS feed for Nash Holos mp3 archives. (It's actually an xml file, but I think it's the same thing. Works the same anyway...)

There are lots of great sites with instructions on how to create an RSS feed, but the one that finally turned on the light in that black hole called my brain was podcast411 ... with an 8-minute podcast and very clear and simple step-by-step instructions.

So, you can now add the NH playlist page to your aggregators! The one I use is FeedReader and it's dandy. Here's the feed ... http://www.nashholos.com/NH-rss.xml

Only a couple of things left to do until I can fully relax on a laurel or two ... figure out how to actually get the xml code into cyberspace, and how the itunes coding goes. Then, NH will really be rocking!

For now, tho, I think a nice glass of Dubonnet is in order ... on the rocks, with a twist, please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dai Bozhe Zdorovia!

Pawlina said...

Dyakuyu! [hiccup...]

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...