Player

Listen or Download:

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Nash Holos blog updates

Just to let you know that I've added a few more links on the right-hand column of this blog.

Also, there are a few new links on the Resources page at the Nash Holos website. One of these days I'll have to do "spring cleaning" and check all the links there to make sure they are still live.

It's a toss-up which will come first in my spring cleaning ... the website or my house. I know which one needs it more. (Hint: I allow more visitors to my website than to my house!)

Anyway, in both cases I'll be listening to Ukrainian music to lessen the tedium. I'll let you know when the job is done. A note of warning, though. I hate housework, so don't hold your breath. ;-)

In the meantime, check out the new links. Some very useful and interesting sites.

2 comments:

Aussiegirl said...

I'm shocked, Pawlina - I just LOVE housework -- NOT -- haha - some interesting looking links - -thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey water pattern:

http://www.nashholos.com/contact.htm

Featured Post

Giving Tuesday - Worthy Ukrainian (and other) causes to support

After the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday subsides, along comes Giving Tuesday. Also known as the Global Day of Giving, or in Uk...